sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
POST FOR JASMINE.
Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quote from JASMINE 's post

"Hmm... seriously... how i wish there is 30hrs a day..."

who doesn't? and seriously... 30 hours are also TOO SHORT... thats why there is a phrase

"life is like ice cream.....enjoy it before it melts....."

and also... I dun understand why JASMINE like to study o.O.... Quote from our science teacher =D (some part isn't the same duhhs...)
"you understand doesn't mean that you remember (so you you need to write down to revise and blah blah blah),you study doesn't mean that you will score well in exam"