sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Just boring~.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm just boring~ =D nothing better to do!!~
Finished the book Khalisah lent me , ( AKA MANGA =D ) looking forward to volume 6 !

I wonder why Jasmine and Eileen are going mad because of tests o.O.... just relax and do the paper in front of you lor... and that Jasmine every time revise revise revise, study study study... What for? eh? What is important is you understand the concept , not memorize eh..
Sad news uhhs... ,maybe I 'learn' from Jasmine uhhs...MY ALGEBRA MATHS LEVEL TEST.. 16/25
when I get back my paper I was... wtf?... sad luhhs... I was quite confidence with this test, but the result was like...shit.the questions were like EASY lor... I TOT I WILL GET LIKE 18++ ...all careless zzz I HATE MYSELF !! lol .. =.=...when i get back my paper, i tried to do without teacher's explanation (in other words,ignoring Miss Heng..sorry =X),den i can do..zz

talking about homework... I still haven't touch my literature and science yet =.=.. NVM LA STILL GOT TIME,WHO CARES ABOUT THE SCIENCE QUIZ EH? LAST TIME NEVER STUDY ALSO PASS ( except for one la.... ) eating now uhhs... eating while typing... alright that was soo random...
Oh yea.. thanks Hui Ling for telling me such a nice anime ! I AM COMPLETELY AN ANIME AND MANGA FREAK =.=...CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM...argh.. I KNOW THAT TOO MUCH OF THEM DO NO GOOD...damn blur nowadays sia... only remember about characters' names and forgotten ALL ABOUT SCHOOL LUHHS.. history test on thursday...I TOT TOMORROW SIA LA...zz

My preference for animes =D (tell me if you saw animes like that) :

-STORYLINE <>

WARNING :

I AM EASILY OBSESSED WITH AN VERY GOOD ANIME, I WILL WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND FIND ABOUT THE MANGA =D



sorry luhhs... no longer a KOREA/HK DRAMA FREAK , BUT NOW AN ANIME AND MANGA FREAK =D