sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
blah blah.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Changed songs =D... some of you may not find it nice.. 2 random songs from vampire knight and 1 from Ashley Tisdale =D
Alright,I HATE MY BROTHERS... WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DIE?! I only managed to upload one picture =( sorry~ my stupid brother wanted to use the desktop

Dawn on the left and Raphael on the right ( in case you forgotten how they looked like ,lol)

Picture taken in Mac Donald =D thanks Dawn for paying the taxi fares to mac ~
sweet couple,eh? oops =D

blah blah blah , after lunch , we went back to the stadium~
Let's cut short =( no time left need to study~( jasmine, don't be surprised, i veri hardworking one), at the stadium it was like so boring lor,den I put on my ear pieces and read my VK!! =D
after mass event (i think so), that HL milk was like using Ahmad's bag (think so) as a pillow and lie down. den i ask him why was he lying down, guess what was his reply?

Because I am too sexy.
den i was like diao and took a "nice" picture of him and he realised and chase after me for that picture. UNFORTUNATELY , that picture was deleted =( it was so damn funny.. zz..

blah blah blah~ one of the last event ( i think la, i senile =.=..) is the cheerleading~
Ahmad and JoJo was discussing about many things , like changing our school songs to womanizer . and the defination of nerd

A:do you noe that Varele Tan (art teacher) think completely opposite about ''nerd'' blah blah blah
J: lol
A:really, when she saw someone wearing ankle sock with 'tattoo' she go "WA! so nerd sia! ankle sock + tattoo" or " waa.. so nerd the skirt so short sia''
J: she is also housist o.O ( WHY IS SHE IN TAGORE? RAWR )
A: yala, when she saw ppl from other houses she will said ''OI! this is tagore you noe? go back to ur house !


grr.. gtg... need to finish up my homeworks =(