sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
blah blah blah.
Monday, April 20, 2009

The assembly today was like... long as usual with some random person(lol) standing in front going blah blah blah and we become more and more boring + sleepy . after assembly, when we were walking to the stair, dawn randomly start a conversation
M=me! =D
D=DAWN DAWN DAWN DAWN =D

D: I left my dog in my bag
M: *SHOCKED**thinking about calling SPCA* WHAT?! YOU LEFT YOUR DOG IN YOUR BAG?!
*cannot calm down* YOU LEFT YOUR DOG... IN YOUR BAG?! WHAT THE HECK?
D: NO la! I said , I let my dog eat my bread
M: zzzzzzzzzzz.. I tot you said you left your dog in your bag.. zz *laughing like mad*
M: you left your dog in your bag , you left your dog in your bag~~
D: my dog is so fat and cannot fit in my bag , k?

at home econ, I tot we cooking today den in the end we designed poster zzz... damn blur sia nowadays ... maybe because of manga? o.O anime? o.O facebook? o.O computer? o.O TV? o.O lazy?



SORRY! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LAPTOP... CANNOT UPLOAD PICTURES AND VIDEOS =( =( =( (my brothers are always using the computer , no worries) hai ya... I want to upload the pictures took duing sport day sia la.....