sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
MANGA + ANIME.
Thursday, April 23, 2009

alright, izzit me or what?... when I started reading VK manga and borrowing it from Khalisah, many people started to read it too o.O... it started with me borrowing volume 5 (i think so... SHORT MEMORY LA..) den Dawn also started reading.... and Angelica also started reading... den Khalisah wanted to read VK again~ izzit good or bad? o.O more fangirls of VK!!!

VK ROCKS , OK? IT IS NOT JUST HOW KAWAII OR HAWK THE CHARACTERS WERE DRAWN, THE STORY WAS PLAIN ART ( lol, I sounded....... nvm ) ~

calm down Shu En~ science quiz and literature test ( OMG! I DUN WAN TO FAIL LIT AGAIN !) tomorrow... SHAME ON YOU! didn't even open my school bag till now =.=... spent the whole day using comp~~ OF COURSE, WATCHING ANIME!!

hmm.. currently watching the anime of Death Note, it is about same as the movie thou... AND BTW DAWN, REAL L IS CUTER DEN ANIME L!!!!!! =D but anime L oso kawaii la... however Angelica said that she don't like Death note anime ( T.T ) ... feel like watching all Death Note movie (YUP, ALL OF THEM) and VK ANIME again~maybe I should made a plan. When I finished Death Note anime (and the animeSS on my list) , I read VK manga , den watch DN movie , den watch VK anime and lastly FINAL FANTASY!!~ PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ANYMORE GOOD ANIME , PLEASE ! I HAVE TOO MANY ON MY LIST AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED MOST OF THEM!
MAL (my anime list =.=...)&plan:

-Vampire Knight Manga (again) [pending]
-DEATH NOTE =D Anime~ (yipee) [pending]
-Lucky star (childish, but KAWAII CHARACTERS!)
-Detective academy Q ( Highly recommended by Hui Ling and Xin Ni o.O)
-Ghost in the shell (sounded nice o.O)
-Death Note Movies [3]: -Death Note -The Last Name -L change the WorLd (again)
-Final Fantasy Movies ( ALL , YUP ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!) I forgotten how many are there =.=...(again)
-Vampire Knight (Guilty)-- (again)



Oops! Forgot to add Shugo Chara on my list.. Shugo Chara weekly o.O (1 ep per week..GRR!) and waiting for vol.8 chapters to be out~~