sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Beginning of the week.
Monday, April 6, 2009

In the morning....

I FORGOT TO BRING MY TIE
...=.=... I noticed it when i was in my father's car just outside the school gate... I was recalling about what we have for Monday,then I was thinking of LONG ASSEMBLY..THEN suddenly remember need to bring tie... That time I was like 'oh shit'.Because my mother will always remind me about the tie, maybe I too dependent on my mother le...THEN U NOE WAT? ...THE TIE COST $8... lucky I collected $10 from my father before alighting =D.. It is just a green and yellow tie sia.... HOW COME SO EX? Then when I went up to class, I told Sze Min and Khalisah that I forgot to bring my tie... Then Sze Min said that Marin got extra tie,I was like WTF? wasted $8 for nothing?..but Marin isn't at class yet.LUCKILY,Marin also never bring her tie.. ( how can that be luckily lol?? I so evil =.=..) thats means that I didn't buy that tie for nothing. It was also kind of funny... me and Marin didn't br0ught our ties and plus the ones we brought today, we have 3 ties each! hurray lol... I am lame =.=...

I suggested one thing... since the tie is so EX and I have so many ties...why not I bring 3 of them to school on Monday everyday and let people 'rent' it for $1 until recess if they didn't bring their ties... CLEVER HOR? MONEY-MAKER =D



~During lesson time~

Alright, this is actually nothing important duhhs... during lesson time, Angelica told me that we got essay today..Then I was like WHAT?! ESSAY!? I tot we wrote one not long ago? and we were having our spelling today..Then, when it was english, I asked Angelica which theme we should learn for spelling,then she says 'Saying words' So,I learn it when we were standing while Miss Tan was going 'blah blah blah' and the others were talking... IN THE END, WE DIDN'T HAVE ESSAY OR SPELLING FOR TODAY, IT IS POSTPONED TO TOMORROW, AND I LEARNT THE WRONG THEME...IT IS SHOULD BE THE OTHER THEME.. =.=... and the essay I mentioned is actually a recount =.=... ~


After school...

IT RAINED!! WHY DON'T IT RAIN EARLIER OR LATER? MUST BE WHEN WE DISMISS?! HUH?!DAMN UNLUCKY LOR... NEVER BRING UMBRELLA SOMEMORE SIA... THEN I CALLED JASMINE, SHE NOT WILLING TO COME OVER TO THE BUS STOP OVER TKSS...Then I keep begging her until she agreed...BUT, I waited for her so long but still that girl still haven't come... =.=... Then,coincidentally I saw my NP friend... HE ( yup it is a HE) was walking to that TKGS bus stop also with AN UMBRELLA ... then I no choice lor.. share with him... DAMN PAISEH SIA... HIS FRIEND WAS IN FRONT OF US... =.=.. IT WILL NEVER GOING TO HAPPENED AGAIN, I GOING TO BRING MY UMBRELLA EVERYDAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED...