sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
P O E M S~.
Sunday, April 5, 2009

My poems~

L-12/15
A-12/15
Length-7/10
P-7/10

TOTAL: 38/50

Remarks:There is a good mix of serious and not-so-serious pieces here. You have shown good ability and maturity!

~Very good liao lor... for me la =D AND, I DO ALL THE POEMS LAST MINUTE LEH...1 DAY WROTE 6 POEMS AND I WROTE 2 BEFORE HANDING IN... PRO ? lol =D PS: Some people took dunnoe how many days still get lower then me, I counted very good liao hor =.=..~.
Let me share some of my poems i wrote~



Map Mad
(Limericks)

There was a man,
who thought that the Earth is as small as the world map
which doesn't make any sense at all.
When he wanted to go to a country,
he will spread out the map on the floor,
and "jump on" that country.

Contribution of Man (Haiku)

Human Creations,
factories,release pollutants,
polluting the air.

Observe the water,
wondering what had happened?
It's the deed of man.

Watch the pyramid,
see how it will be destroyed
by the acid rain.

The style of Life (Repetition)

Life continues it cycle everyday,
repeating the history with
the repetition of more
more newborn
more population
more conflicts
more diseases
more wars
more death
more peace

~Maybe some of the readers who know me well thinks that I copy from internet(I know they aren't good),but they really came 100% from me... I SO PROUD OF THEM =D =.="'~


Highlight