sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
exam is over .....
Friday, May 15, 2009

exams are over uhhs? i still feel the same.. FRUSTRATED , dunnoe why uhhs.. so dun ask me... i dunnoe why when i'm doing the geography and chinese i felt so frustrated..i screwed my geo and i knew i will definitely flunk it... i cannot concentrated on the paper at all. going to change songs SOON... bored of the same songs over and over again =.=...
*take note of the key word 'soon'..
currently touching up on my FFS page~

---------------------------


you said that you don't understand what I'm thinking.
let me tell u, ME TOO.. I dun understand why you don't trust me,
I DUN UNDERSTAND WHY SHOULD YOU LOOK INTO MY INBOX..
ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.. WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEEDED TO LOOK INTO IT UHHS? YOU CAN JUST ASK ME RIGHT? HUH?
AND I GET THIS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY CLEAR AGAIN..I DIDN'T EVEN MET HIM BEFORE, I DUN EVEN KNOW HOW HE LOOK LIKE.. WE ONLY CHATTED ONLINE AND THATS ALL! THATS ALL... I DUNNOE WHO THE HELL IS THAT ZHAO ZI CHAO.. AND I DIDN'T SAY THAT I AM HW GF... WHAT ARE YOU SO ANGRY ABOUT? IT IS
ME WHO SHOULD MAD... YOU LOOK INTO MY INBOX WITHOUT ASKING AND JUMP INTO CONCLUSION .. SO... WHO IS AT FAULT AT FIRST HUH?

ignore that , it isn't for you.. laughter~

you very pretty o.o...