sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
update liao...
Monday, July 13, 2009

Yingjie told me to update... update liao lor =DD I want to change the blog music but i am way too lazy....~~

50th Post~~
~~ʇsod ɥʇ0ގ

sad sia.. no one take the poll except for 5... 2 of them is me, LOL!!


uhhs... SARAHJANE!! 80.00% (4 votes)

... you are asking the obvious..SJ!! 20.00% (1 vote)

Sarah said she wanted to kill me~~ BUT SHE DIDN'T~~ WAKAKAKAKA~~!!

anyway,maybe people asked why the 'lil red riding hood..she loves the wolf and she don't regret it..."






The reason is.....................................................







because ...........................................












I LOVE THE WOLF!!


Heard of the true story of 'three lil pigs'?

The news reporters found out about the two pigs I had for dinner. They figured a sick guy going to borrow a cup of sugar didn't sound very exciting.

So they jazzed up the story with all of that "Huff and puff and blow your house down"
And they made me the Big Bad Wolf. That's it The real story. I was framed. "

I don't care if you say that the wolf is bad or whatever~ I love it~ ^.^