sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
today =D.
Thursday, July 9, 2009

today was like.... eh ok la =.=..

we got the drama infusion and it was quite fun =D we played 2 team building games..
for the first game, i was one of the last few standing =DDD.. but i follow the rules lor.. if i run out of the classroom with the others that time.. T.T... i will not get caught.. SEE, I SO GUAI SIA....NOT! lol.. actually the teacher was watching that time so I dun dare to go out =.=...

the second game was fun too ~~We need to hold hands =.=... Dawn and Khalisah were beside me =D and we were swinging our hand, it was so fun~~basically, we had to protect the 'mouse' in the circle we formed from the cat which(who) is outside the circle ...

Miss heng didn't come today.. so the last 2 periods we are allowed to do our own stuff !! yipee~~
so, at first. me ,cherin,dawn,khalisah and sunita was playing heart attack then concentration... and also a game which i dunnoe the name of it =.=... after somewhile it was quite boring la so we discuss the science thingy lor....

sian sia... tomorrow or next week need to stay back to discuss about the stupid ignite project again.. and everytime we meet up.. it is either we dun have enuff time or we are busy playing and doing our own stuff.. LOL!

the end =p
hope that there isn't NPCC next week also =DDD I don't want NP!! GRRR~~~~~~~~~~~~~