sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
today~~~.
Friday, July 10, 2009

To everyone who think that I am thin

T.T.. i am so short lor.. at this height, i counted quite average..
Xin Ni is even thinner ok? she 34kg ONLY leh.. her height.. i shall not reveal..round off is 150cm =D

Today Miss heng nv come again... but this time round.. we dun hav free period T.T....
MISS LEE NV COME TOO!! MUHAHAHHAHAH!! We were like cheering like mad when we stand the teacher at the doorstep~~ Miss Lee nv come ~ Miss Lee nv come~
Her lessons were like damn boring la.. I miss mrs ang T.T.. At least, she is fast and not that boring!!! that miss lee will always like stop here stop there ... it is so boring and so hard to absorb what she is saying!! if you tell me to choose from miss/mrs(paiseh uhhs... forgot liao) guna and miss lee.. I PREFER MISS/MRS GUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mrs Ang please come back =( stop us from the torture T.T..
but Miss Lee will be teaching us for this semster .....die liao la.. science CONFIRM FAIL LA..