sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
today ~~.
Saturday, July 11, 2009

Went swimming with Wen Xin and Xin Ni today~~ =D
it was fun (as usual)... Xin Ni brought a deck of poker..(100% full plastic), and we played big 2.5 RIGHT THERE.. in the swimming pool LOL!! it was fun!! but paiseh also la.. it was so funny.. and the cards keep floating away or sink.. so we went to the baby pool =.=...

there is a guy so cute la....!! dun mistook me.. he is about 3/4 years old=D
so cute la.. he was holding a small water gun which make him more cute!! =D!!
anyway reaching my 50th posts soon... (lol)...





waiting for m5 videos to be uploaded!! =(
unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish that i am in taiwan RIGHT NOW... so that
I can watch it at 10pm T.T....
UFAIR!!




UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
LIFE IS SOOOO UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
UFAIR!!
WHY AM I NOT IN TAIWAN~~~
T.T


done complaining... good night.. *go to bed and cry myself to sleep*
LOL!