sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
PITA TEN !! T.T.
Saturday, July 4, 2009

AWWW.....26 EPISODES ARE NEVER ENOUGH!! I WANT MORE!! I WANT SECOND SEASON!! GRR...

anyone knows when is the second season of pita ten coming out? T.T....I NEVER EXPECTED IT END THAT WAY...the anime is like those type of 'entertaining' meaning funny la.. but it ended so emotionally T.T... but luckily Misha-san is back =D

A brief intro of the anime since I AM WAY TOO BORED AND WANT MORE~

Misha-san

An Angel (apprentice to be exact).. like to add "su" to every sentence or phrase she said.. and like to 'tee hee hee' (eh... no exactly laughing but...) She likes to make people happy(and she is always very optimist and ....clumsy) but always ended been worst and get into troubles alot of time >.< Although she is a 'Angel', she is more bad than good =.=... T.T..

**btw, I got my facebook name from her lol =D cuz we are both angel LOL.......diao =.="..
and my current picture is her too ^.^

Shia-san

A demon/devil (also...an apprentice) ..she is very quiet and poor in sports.. but she is very good in cooking and cleaning those type of stuff...She also, like to make people happy instead of upset which is the responsibility of a demon..



hmm.. They are the main characters.. to be exact.. they are my favourite characters =D I not elaborating on other characters since this post is soooo long..