sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
i am tired...
Monday, July 20, 2009

sorry.. i will take forever to tag you all back so forget it and stop visiting my blog... sorry..
i am so tired of it now.. so don't expect me to go to your blog to tag or whatever SO DUN COME TO HERE ANYMORE! freak.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEP WRITING TO ME ON YOUR OWN BLOG... I DUN EVEN GO THERE?????????????????...WAN TO SAY ANYTHING, TAG HERE LA...

anyway... i closing this blog.. AND NOT OPENING ANY IN THE REST OF MY FREAKING LIFE.. HAPPY? EH? SHUT YOUR CRAP

Date of closing this blog: unknown ._.




love this song.. ''我要我们在一起'', it is so blue and the lyrics is like...........and i like the melody too..=D


anyway, feel like watching 'boys over flower', i saw one ep last week where haje appear... ( fyi, the only ep i watched ._. )...it is quite nice la and i like haje+the gold hair guy...
i dun really like the main character ju jun jie or whatever... maggi hair... LOL!!~

keep playing beat up at audition recently =D it is so fun~~ addicted back to audition and neglecting stupid facebook ~~