sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Paparazzi lyrics.
Friday, June 19, 2009



We are the crowd,♥
We're c-coming out
♥
Got my flash on it's true
♥
Need that picture of you
♥
It's so magical
♥
We'd be so fantastical
♥

Leather and jeans a watch on my wrist, ♥
Not sure what it means,
♥
But this photo of us
♥
It don't have a price
♥
Ready for those flashing lights,
♥
Cause you know that baby i
♥

Im your biggest fan ♥
I'll follow you until you love me
♥
Papa-paparazzi,
♥
Baby there's no other superstar
♥
You know that i'll be your
♥
Papa-paparazzi
♥

Promise i'll be kind,♥
But i won't stop until that boy is mine
♥
Baby you'll be famous
♥
Chase you down until you love me
♥
Papa-paparazzi
♥

I'll be your girl ♥
Backstage at your show,
♥
Velvet ropes and guitars,
♥
Yeah cause you'll know
♥
I'm staring between the sets
♥
Eyeliner and cigarettes
♥

Shadow is burnt ♥
Yellow dance and return
♥
My lashes are dry
♥
But with teardrops I cry
♥
It don't have a price
♥
Loving you is cherry pie
♥
'Cause you know that baby I
♥

Im your biggest fan ♥
I'll follow you until you love me
♥
Papa-paparazzi,
♥
Baby there's no other superstar
♥
You know that i'll be your
♥
Papa-paparazzi
♥

Promise i'll be kind, ♥
But i won't stop until that boy is mine
♥
Baby you'll be famous
♥
Chase you down until you love me
♥
Papa-paparazzi
♥

Real good ♥
We dance in the studio
♥
Snap, snapped
♥
That
sssss on the radio ♥

Don't stop boy, rewind ♥
We'll blast it but we'll still have fun!
♥

Im your biggest fan ♥
I'll follow you until you love me
♥
Papa-paparazzi,
♥
Baby there's no other superstar
♥
You know that i'll be your
♥
Papa-paparazzi
♥

Promise i'll be kind, ♥
But i won't stop until that boy is mine
♥
Baby you'll be famous
♥
Chase you down until you love me
♥
Papa-paparazzi
♥


Why am I writing the lyrics eh? ♥
BECAUSE, I AM DAMN FREAKING BORED!
♥
Next time it will be 'Beautiful Dirty Rich' or
♥
'Lovegames'! Cheers~♥
M5 yesterday aired in Taiwan BUT
♥
STILL HAVEN'T UPLOADED TO INTERNET YET T.T...
♥
*Sigh*...I want to watch, WANT TO WATCH!
♥
What/Who is M5? Don't tell you =p
♥


It is another story for another time
♥
haha
♥
okay..
♥
fine..
♥
bye!
♥