sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Best reunion.
Monday, June 8, 2009

SPECIAL THANKS TO :
  • Mei Qi
  • Xin Ni
  • Hui Ling
  • Poh Gek
  • Wen Xin
  • Jasmine... my enemy forever =D
Basically.. everyone who came? haha
At first, my mood is quite bad la... COZ... I 8.58 AM WAKE UP SIA...KILL ME LA..
Then,me,Xin Ni and Hui Ling went to boon keng MRT together... den huiling help me top up =D
We was abit.. ABIT late la (about 2 min or more, LOL) den i called jasmine.. who is the easiest to cheat =D (btw,we hid behind a fat pillar XD)
M=duhhs.. ME LA..
J=that idiot , my enemy JASMINE

M: "oi jasmine, Xin Ni, Hui Ling and I not coming liao hor... "
J: "?? why?"
M: "*chuckle* because...WHEN WE WERE HERE , WE SAW YOUR STUPID FACE *chuckle again* DEN WE DON'T WANT TO GO LIAO!"
Xin Ni and Mei Qi were laughing too o.o..
J: "really anot??????"
then a train is approaching got some sort of announcement so I quickly hang the phone =D

I told Xin Ni to go to Jasmine they all there haha.. it was damn damn damn funny!!
We went to the foodcourt first.. coz Xin Ni keep complaining ... O.O".... (BUT...11 something leh.. still full lor..)
I am the 1st to finish so I boliao go and mix the chicken soup with green tea.. and many unknown ingredient.. den Xin Ni wanted to add the watermelon skin but the bowl toppled and dripped onto poh gek foot LOL!! Hui Ling, me and pohgek go to the toilet la.. den she washed her shoe (her shoe is waterproof btw) in the sink when no one is watching.. IT WAS SOOOOO DAMN FUNNY FUNNY!! den right.. we saw the changing room la... ( for baby =.=..) den we shut the door and poh gek stood on the chair there with 1 leg and place her foot on the sink.. LOL! (alright, it sound disgusting here but it was really really funny!!), becoz i keep saying wash your foot la. stand there and place your foot there la.. you liddat your foot will also still be dirty..

ERM , WAIT.. THIS POST IS TOO LONG LA... I STILL GOT PICTURES ONE LEH...
PSPS HOR... IF YOU FALL ASLEEP =D
blah blah blah then we take neoprints and go arcades la... ~~

Pictures time~~

the prizes I won =D
Poh Gek present + Wen Xin bookmark =D
Wen Xin Present
Mei Qi present and her long essay =D
Jasmine present (before)
Jasmine present (after) and her SUPER DUPER LONG ESSAY
Wrapping paper >.< ps.. I wanted to open nicely but...
Jasmine + Xin Ni =D
Jasmine ~