sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
FUCK.
Sunday, June 7, 2009

今天讓我跟大家分享一個字

FUCK






在古老的英國

平民百姓是不能夠隨便進行性行為的

需要經過核准....

誰核准??

國王...

沒錯...就是國王....


國王會頒發一張許可證

一塊木牌

所有正在行房的男女

都要把這塊木牌掛在門上

而這塊木牌上,寫著

Fornication Under Consent of the King

(國王核准這次的....在一起...)

這就是FUCK的由來......