sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Wash your hand too.
Friday, May 29, 2009



damn funny la ! =D especially the front part sia ... =.=..

We had bazaar yesterday and half of our water bombs was stolen...
I also not sure why too, i was at the classroom (no one told me to go to the field eh and melissa they all were play stress =.=..)..We had 800 water bombs and apparently 200 was stolen <<< (they claimed it, i dunnoe) and 10 were burst.. so it suppose to have 590 bombs right? but they said only 400? AIYA DUNNOE LA...

For the bazaar I spent most of the time in the library, spraying hair and doing the nails...
The haunted house was so damn funny especially the ghost =D but it was damn warm inside la.. when we were crawling the tunnel (dawn was the 1st and i was second), dawn hit her head and everyone was laughing like mad.. and btw, the 'tunnel' was made of tables so there were some gaps and some seniors were siting on it .. then they stick out their hands and i saw it . den I stopped and said '' if you touch me, i shout molest '' =.=...lmao .. den they raise their hands abit la, den i said good guys and girls =D and shake their hands LOL.. and there was a ghost with a very long straight bang, den I was like saying nice hairstyle and pull her hair... it was sooooo damn funny...and we had to 'pay respect' to the doll pic and the doll name is BRYAN LOL! they keep telling us to PAY RESPECT, PAY RESPECT and we were like keeppppppp laughing .. den they told us to say 123 and say hi bryan and we did den a guy pop out under the table den we told him to go back .. i like their mask, it was so funny =D