sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
I am who I am.
Thursday, June 18, 2009



I ♥ myself ♥
I AM WHO I AM.♥
I do what makes♥
ME happy♥
I live for ME and NOT YOU♥
YOU may not agree♥
with ME...♥
but I'm not seeking for♥
YOUR approval♥
I'm happy with♥
all that I am♥


What confuse ME is that, why are YOU so 'concern' about ME...
FYI, I'm not angry, and definitely not.
So what if I act in any manners, does that even concern YOU?
Do I make YOU lose face, money or whatever?
We aren't related in anyway, so why are YOU concerned?




Just to get this clear, I AREN'T ANGRY, I was just puzzled that's all...♥
If YOUR aim is to get ME angry, I am SO SORRY ♥
I wouldn't get upset by this sort of minor stuff ♥
Getting angry over a person is silly,♥
they won't feel anything, but you are the one who is unhappy(upset)♥



Good Luck with your aim!♥
I am off to read M5/LIAR 's blog~♥
Oh! Who is M5/LIAR? ♥
Another story for another time haha!~♥






GRRRR!!! FORGOT TO UPDATE BLOG EVERYDAY!~~~~♥
NVM, maybe I should learn from them...♥
Write a novel on your blog ~♥
So that can remind yourself to update blog~♥
See I so clever~♥



Erm.. wait.. what is with the '♥' again? ♥
haha ♥
okay... ♥
It is fun! ♥
Writing with a heart behind ♥
haha ♥
okay.. ♥
fine... ♥
BYE! ♥