sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Bye all.
Sunday, June 21, 2009

...bye all.. bye bye.. bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.

bye my bed..
bye my pillow
bye my blanket
bye my room..
bye my mirror..
bye my hairdryer..
bye my brush..
bye my computer..
bye my laptops..
bye my bathroom..
bye my phone
bye my tv..

bye kamichama karin..
bye karin..
bye kazune..
bye suzune..
bye himeka..

bye lady gaga..
bye love game..
bye beautiful dirty rich..
bye paparazzi..
bye the fame..
bye money honey..
bye lady gaga's song

bye LIAR
bye M5..
bye yours blogs..
bye pj..
bye andost../andy/ghost
bye antony../mike
bye jeff..
bye poker../L
bye pj..
bye webber/devil
bye crazy/seven



bye everyone...i am going away from home..
bye my sweetie bed.. T.T..
MY BED MY BED! MY COMPUTER AND LAPTOPS....
bye my pillow T.T..


I





A


M




L


E


A


V


I


N


G
















FOR THAT FREAKING CAMP! SHIT.. I HATE IT! FUCKING NP CAMP



22/6 - 24/6.. the days in hell..