sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
BLISTER~~!.
Saturday, September 5, 2009

today is SUPER tiring !!~

woke up at 7.15 groom myself and went to school campcraft... >=(
for campcraft, we pitch tent!!!!! FREAKING TENT!! GRRRRRRRRR
we keep pitching and unpitch and den keep packing like MAD ...(i am one of the packers ._.)

BLISTERS ALL OVER MY RIGHT HAND LA... CANNOT DO HOMEWORK LIAO LA.... =D

coz almost all the lowest sector of my finger have a small blister and one big blister just below my pinky and another on the side of my thumb...

after campcraft is group meeting... do nothing much.. LOL!!! useless sia.. go home sleep better O.O!!! coz no one is really interested in the stupid drama thingy... wahahaha



btw, update liao hor.. dun say i didn't.. see i so guai! :D





i dun wan to be in the middle of the quarrel pls.. if you wan to quarrel pls dun drag me in... it will only spoil my day. i can't even enjoy doing things with my other batch of friends becoz of you all... STOP IT PLEASE!.. i noe that you are reading this.. i noe that you all wanted to noe who i choose to be with but .. i won't give a single damn.. so give up on thinking that i will post anything about you all again .. the end