sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
rotten blog?!?!.
Thursday, August 6, 2009

oh great... jasmine says that my blog is 'rotting'.. izzit? how can a blog rot? crazy old woman... too lonely so keep on imagine stuff right?? =D
anyway nothing to write BUT TAKE THE POLL!!!! Will be changing it soon SO PLEASE TAKE IT =DD

hehehehe...
zubair is leading so far... the other must be sad luhhs.. especially hasbi and jojo... BUT THEY DUNNOE MY BLOG MUHAHAHAHAHAH

angelica,victoria,sarah voted for zubair !!
raphael voted for keith!!
and someone voted for jen yang!!! cannot say or she will kill me =D


uhhs.. wanted to make my blogskin nicer.. but i am way too lazy ^^

p.s. i dun play FFS anymore... becoz i am maxed and i dun think anyone will reset and waste 1 bil on me when i dun login for like.. 10 days? =D