sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
HAHAHAHA! I'M MAD.
Saturday, April 3, 2010

HELLLLLLLOOOOO PEEEEEPPOOOOOOOo!!!!!

i updated cuz khalisah told me to =(.... but who cares about this blog anyway? less than 20 ppl is reading this post.. wan to bet? =DDDDDDDD

TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXt

ok, i give up =.=... khalisah said that the post must be FULL of text and words , not video or copy and paste stuff =(...

haiiz... nth to say......... boooorrredddd... waiting for video to load...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

BTW, BTW ,BTW ,BTW ,BTW ,BTW~!!!!!!!~!!!!

SETO KOUJI ROCKS!!! HE IS SO FREAKIING EFFING CUTE!! BUT YAMAMOTO YUSUKE ROCKS EVEN MORE!!! HE IS SOOOOOO FREAKING CUTE AND HOT.. HE IS DAMN ADORABLE PLUS H-O-T !!! =DDDDD

OK I'M MAD....

WATCHING A LOT, A LOT , A LOT OF JDRAMA RECENTLY =DDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA... MAD!~

hmm.. maybe i should stop it.

BUT YUSUKE IS SO DAMN CUTE AND HOOOOTOTTTOTOOTOTOTOTOOTOTOT!!...


blah blah blah.. trying to spam this post.... with WOOORDDDDS!!

SO THAT KHALISAH CAN'T COMPLAIN.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
....

DOT......... IS THIS LONG ENUFF?
AIYA, I DUN CARE LIAO.. WASTED ABOUT 3MIN OF MY LIFE WRITING THIS RUBBISH POST..

BUT WASTED ..I DUNNOE HOW MANY MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS =DDD
WAKAKAAKAKAKA




BYE!