sweet

"The prey is deceived with sweet words and dragged into darkness. To not notice the Demon's concealed power...Skillfully. Sweetly. Quietly"
Yes, my lord.
poison

"Lord to isshi de tsukure~ tsukure~ tsukure~
Lord to isshi de tsukure~ My Fair Lady~
"
My heart had hardened and my tears were dried,
just cut my strings and set me free...
undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
time flies~.
Saturday, October 3, 2009

I was editing my blog skin and reading my msn history.. lol

MY BLOG SKIN IS DONE!! WOOHOO~ I LOVE THIS BLOGSKIN UHHS!

my favourite colour :D

anyway, i found of a lot things.. (mostly from jasmine conversation)

btw,i used to save the conversation last year for a short period of time then i forgot to del.. D: LUCKILY!!


I found out that:
  • i used to be eileen's granddaughter (:D) and jasmine's daughter (-.-'')
  • i was addicted to anime and manga since last year (heh)
  • jasmine's laptop is 3/4 hers and the desktop belongs to her brother (LOL?!)
  • amu from shugo chara shared the same birth date with jasmine!! 24 september (i had completely forgotten this, lol..)
  • jasmine cut her hair during december holiday (._.)
  • jasmine is 'lesbian' + 'womanzier' !!!!!! ( LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!)
  • i del my friendster last year (._.)
  • i used to use jasmine name and tag at her blog saying that 'i am stupid' (jasmine saying that she is stupid)
  • i am very kind cuz i told jasmine right after tagging with her name... (see i so kind-hearted... tell her to del 1st so that no one will see)
  • i sounded like mdm nur ain? (???!!!!)
  • jasmine is mad (duhhs! everyone know that!)
  • lastly.... alot of typos error ._.